1. Spivo 360 Stick – My first time using this product was at the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and it was awesome! I loved that I could capture my surroundings but then with a simple click of a button have my camera facing me. Perfect for capturing all angles and works with both your GoPro and cell phone!
2. Travel Cord Roll – UncommonGoods is one of my favorite online shops for travel goodies. This Cord Roll is perfect for keeping your electronic cords tangle free and organized at the palm of your hand.
3. BESTEK USB Wall Charger – This is currently one of my favorite travel accessories. With this set you no longer need multiple adapters and outlets. You can charge 4 electronic devices at one time without the worry of a slow charge and best of all – this set will work anywhere in the world since it includes all plugs!
4. mophie powerstation – This 6,000mAh universal battery is packed with more power than ever! Two USB ports let you charge multiple devices while on the go. Best of all a portion of the proceeds from every (PRODUCT)RED™ purchase will go to the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa
5. Serengetee Scratch off Map – If you have never heard of Serengetee, click HERE! Their mission to support artisans and causes around the world is amazing and very inspiring – plus… they have some really awesome products! Their scratch off map is a super unique gift for the globetrotter in your life.
6. Genius Pack Aerial Hardside Carry-On Spinner – This has been my go to carry on for my last few trips. It’s a maximum size carry on with minimalist design with durable 360-degree spinner wheels, a secluded laundry compartment, interior category compartments for a think-free packing experience, integrated packing checklist, and oh it’s extremely light, just 6.2 lbs.
7. Travel Contact Case – When I spotted these on the Charming Charlie website, I knew I had to buy one. I am the queen of throwing my contact case in my bag and when it comes time to remove for an overnight flight – no where to be found. This little case keeps everything together and guarantees that I will no longer spend 30 minutes digging to find what I need.
8. Passport Cover – I am obsessed with the VinylPassportCovers shop on Etsy. They have the best designs for passport covers and at affordable prices. This one is my new favorite and I plan to pick it up soon – I mean, afterall, you can never have too many passport covers 😉 Check them out!
9. TRESemme Volumizing Dry Shampoo – Yes, this made my travel gift guide! Dry Shampoo is the travel girls best friend. This particular one from TRESemme is the perfect travel size for when on the go and brings so much life to your hair.
What do you think about my picks? If you love them – head on over to my Instagram page (click HERE) to check out my giveaway featuring THREE of these products!!!! 🙂 Good Luck + Happy Holidays xo