My January Ipsy Glam Bag has arrived!
This month’s goodies are:
1. I love the bag included this month. It is larger than previous ones and would be great to bring along when traveling. Also the inner lining is soo cute!
2. SOHO Beauty, Professional Crease Brush – I have always been a big fan of this brand. They have quality makeup brushes at prices that are very affordable.
3. Sexy Hair, Big Sexy Hair’s Spray & Play – Spray & Play is a flexible, working hairspray that gives incredible volume, lift and shine. Its anti-humidity formula delivers medium hold and is great for everyday use. It’s perfect for all hair types. Visit Ulta.com and enter code 70950 at checkout for $5 off your purchase of $25 or more of Sexy Hair products.
4. Pacifica, Body Butter inTuscan Blood Orange – This body butter is made with Shea Butter, Almond Oil and Safflower Oil and is said to help first signs of aging while adding deep moisture and protection. Want to try it out yourself? Visit their website and enter beauty20 at checkout until 2/15/13 for 20% off.
5. Nailtini, Straight Up Color Lacquer in Frappe – Nailtini makes beautifully pigmented polishes that last and as a Nail Polish’holic I can always appreciate polishes that are long-lasting. Frappe is a sheer pale pink color and goes well with anything! Visit their website and use code ipsystar for 30% off until 2/28/13
6. Josie Maran, 100% Pure Argan Oil – This legendary, lightweight oil, grown organically in Morocco, is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Use it as a fast absorbing daily moisturizer, or to heal and condition everything from cuticles to split ends. Plus it is 100% organic! I consider this product a must have – it is amazing! I love that it works with various skin types since it is so gentle and it has been known to help with skin conditions including acne, eczema and rosacea.Visit their website and enter code IPSY15 to receive 15% off your purchase of $45 or more until the end of the month.