Here’s a look at what was included in this months bag:
This month included a cute black patent leather bag!
1. This isn’t the first time Ipsy has included a Coastal Scents Shadow Palette Sample in one of the monthly bags. I actually really love this brand – the shadows stay on well and the colors are very bold and pigmented. Interested in trying one of their palettes out? Visit their website and enter code: Ipsy25 at checkout until 3/7/13 for 25% off your total purchase.
2. Pixi, Slawless & Poreless – there isn’t much NOT to love about a product that claims they are a miracle in a tube. This product is said to smooth out fine lines & hydrate while making pores instantly disappear and best of all…. it’s oil-free! visit their site and enter IPSYPIXI at checkout for 20% off your purchase until 3/7/13. Also check out some of their other products such as the Eye Bright Kit which I have my eyes on 🙂
3. Smokey Lash Kapow Mascara by POP Beauty is said to make lashes plump, long and luscious! It’s also made with a smudge free formula that adds volume while curling your lashes up. I’m a big mascara lover and you can never have too many, so I’m happy to add this to my collection. With code IPSYPOP you can receive 20% off your purchase on the Pop Beauty website until 3/7/13.
4. This Gel Eyeliner by Micabeauty was a nice treat! I can barely get a straight line with a standard eye pencil so it will take a lot of practice to get this Gel Liner perfect but I am excited to try it. It is highly pigmented and dries quickly for a non-smudge look. This Gel Liner is available in 6 fabulous colors. Check them out here and enter code: IPSY at checkout for 30% off.
5. Lash Card – basically, it’s a disposable Mascara Guard. I’ve never heard of these but what a great invention! How annoying is it when you are putting your mascara on and you get some on your lid? You then have to get makeup remover and put it on a q-tip …. this little gadget eliminates all of that plus smudging and clumping. With code: IPSY22 you can get 1 free with the purchase of 2.
Are you subscribed to Ipsy? What did you think about this months bag?
Click HERE to sign up!
This was my first Ipsy box and I was definitely impressed! The primer works really well and the eyeliner is AMAZING. It’s my first experience with a gel liner and I’m now a fan for life, I actually think it’s easier than using a pencil.
I think ipsy is amazing! They always send quality products unlike a lot of the other beauty boxes – I still have to try the gel liner! Glad to know you think it’s easier than the pencil, as a first timer with the gel as well I was nervous to use it.