One of the major pluses of Social Media to me is the power of sharing. I have come across some of the BEST recipes on pinterest and facebook and when I saw this one I knew I had to share.
Seriously… who doesn’t love Nutella???
You Will Need:
-3/4 Cup Nutella
-2 Bananas, finely diced (Pea size)
-20 Wonton Wrappers
-Vegetable Oil for frying
1. Dice the Bananas, set aside
2. Put Nutella in a small bowl and stir till softened
3. Take 1/2 tsp of Nutella and 2 pieces of Banana and place in the middle of the Wonton Wrapper
4. Before folding Wonton into a triangle, use a Pastry Brush with water on 2 sides to help with seal
5. Use a fork on the 2 sides to ensure a tight seal
6. Heat oil in a small saucepan so when you put a bundle in, they’ll only take 10 seconds to come to the top
7. They’ll brown on each side within another minute when you turn them
8. Drain on a paper towel, then sprinkle with powdered sugar and eat immediately!!
I cannot wait to try these! For more great recipes check out Cooking with Nonna
Sounds so delicious. I love Nutella:)
These look wonderful 🙂 You can’t really go wrong with Nutella I find 😉
This looks like sin lol that’s how good it looks
mhm, this looks D E L I C I O U S ! 😀
Ohh these look divine. Steph x
This looks insanely delicious. Must try. Thank you for sharing!