New York Fashion Week was held from February 11-19th. It was a week filled with networking, activities, after parties but most importantly…. FASHION! I traveled into NYC from New Jersey so I made sure to have a larger bag with me so I can pack everything I need for the day since I wasn’t be able to head home in between shows. Here are just a few of my MUST HAVE items that I packed with me for #NYFW.
1. My camera, Nikon D3200 – I never leave home without my camera when I am headed to events. As a blogger, the photos accompanying the post are just as important as the content.
2. Business Cards! – This is one of those items that you should always have on you. You never know who you will run into when out & it’s better to be prepared.
3.Cell Phone & battery pack – In this day & age, I don’t know anyone who can be away from their phone for more than 5 minutes. During NYFW, you are constantly checking out social media and posting updates so having a battery pack is super important for when your phone starts to die and you need a recharge.
4. Gum – Self Explanatory, everyone likes minty breath 🙂
5. Oil Blotting Papers – I’m super oily so I never leave home without blotting papers.
6. Urban Decay Naked on the Run – This palette saved me during this NYFW season. It is the ultimate beauty traveling kit. I usually keep a mini make up bag with me and mid day all the contents are randomly spread throughout my purse. This kit has all your needs in 1 case and has everything you need for a complete look or just a touch up. Here’s what is included: Eyeshadow: Dive (metallic rose w/golden micro-shimmer), Fix (soft taupe matte), Resist (medium metallic taupe), Dare (medium brown matte), Stun (metallic bronze w/light gold micro-shimmer) and 5050 (cool bisque satin). Bronzer: medium bronze matte. Blush: vibrant pink w/light shimmer. Perversion Mascara: blackest black. 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: Stag (deep brown satin). Naked Lipgloss: Sesso (rose w/pink shimmer). Everything about this palette is perfection. I often find myself reaching for it when I have limited time at home to get ready as well.
So ladies, what are the items you must have at all times in your bag?