1. Bliss Citrus Stars bath + body / $10 – This cute little duo includes a 1 oz lemon + sage body butter as well as 1 oz of the lemon + sage soapy suds. This mini set is perfect for travel and will leave your skin soft and your spirits bright.
2. Sophia phone case by Jovan Rosario / $35 – I’m in love with the sketches by Jovan Rosario (a.k.a @Ponyy_Boyy) He recently launched his website and has some amazing products with his original sketches on them. This sketch is one of my favorites. ‘Sophia’ is ultra chic and is sure to be a stocking stuffer favorite.
3. Eye Roll Mug by Greeving Cards / $12 – Greeving Cards puts out products with witty statements and honest points of view. From cards to apparel to drinkware – they have something for everyone on your Christmas list that doesn’t take themselves too seriously. This mug sums up how most people feel in the morning.. therefore, buy one and gift it to the eye roll queen in your family.
4. Nila Anthony Faux Fur Pom / $15 – Key chain pom poms have been an “It” item the last few months! They are cute, super fun and bring a pop of color to your handbag of choice.
5. OPI Nail Polish / $9 – I have a sick obsession with nail polish therefore a few bottles tossed into my Christmas Stocking always puts a smile on my face. OPI is my go to brand. The formula is great and long lasting and they always have the best shades. Check out the Starlight Collection as it combines very rich, glittered jewel tones.
6. GIFTCARDS! …self explanatory 🙂
7. Peter Thomas Roth travel sized masks / $5 – I’m obsessed with these masks! Skin care is really important to me and the Peter Thomas Roth products are made with amazing ingredients to help keep your skin looking fresh year round. These travel size pots are perfect stocking stuffers. Shown here are the Rose Stem Cell, Pumpkin Enzyme & Irish Moor Mud Masks.
8. Gearonic USB Battery Charger / $7 – There aren’t many things worse then seeing the little battery on your cell phone screen turn red! This portable charger is small and can can fully charge your phone two times. This is a must for the lady or gentleman in your life that is on the go.
9. Fossil Bradley Slim Wallet / $30 – This sleek leather wallet minimizes the bulge in your pocket and holds all your essential cards and features a handy money clip for cash.
10. Stainless Steel Bottle Opener Cufflinks / $50 – These cufflinks are functionable yet FUN! A great gift for dads, friends, and groomsmen – these sleek and discreet accents keep fellas looking professional from 9 to 5 before they really get down to business after work gets out.
11. Ghirardelli Chocolates / $8+ – You can never go wrong with chocolate… ever!
12. Old Navy Fair Isle Scarf / $10 – Winter accessories are the perfect stocking stuffer. This sweater scarf is soft and warm and can be worn on the go or jazzed up for a night out.
13. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 / $100 – This is such a hot item this year. It has a cute and compact body design for instant photos & instant fun!
14. Textured Diamond Socks by The Tie Bar / $8 – Socks! Another stocking stuffer favorite that you can’t go wrong with.