While this is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Always and Latina Bloggers Connect, all opinions expressed are my own.
Getting to the gym a few times a week is a little more difficult these days since becoming a mother. You have so many other things to worry about and take care of that fitness can take a backseat. I’ve been trying to find a little extra motivation so what I’ve been doing is keeping my gym bag already packed and close to my front door as a reminder to just grab that bag and go! I feel like I carry so much stuff in mine but it’s all items that are super useful and products I use frequently.
So… here is what’s in MY gym bag:
1. Towel – Chances are after a good workout, you will be sweating! Because of that, I make sure to always carry a towel with me.
2. Face Makeup Wipes – I’m usually on the go prior to making it to the gym so by keep these wipes with me, it guarantees I can wipe my face clean before my workout.
3. Deodorant – ….for those times when you just absolutely need some lol
4. Sandals – I love taking my sneakers off after a hard workout and throwing these on to give my feet some relief.
5. Ipod + Earbuds – I love getting in the zone while working out and that includes good music, so I make sure to have the essentials with me.
6. Always Sheer Dailies and Wipes – The Always Sheer Dailies is a thin flexible panty liner that is so comfortable that you can wear it all day, including during your workouts, which is why I always make sure to carry a few in my gym bag. Always wipes keep me feeling fresh ALL day and since they come conveniently individually wrapped, they are perfect for on the go. Adding Always Sheer Dailies and Wipes to my daily routine helps me stay shower fresh – before, after and during my workouts.
So… what’s in YOUR gym bag?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Always. The opinions and text are all mine.