Fall is officially here! As much as I love the summer and hot weather, my skin is thankful for cooler temperatures. As I’m sure you guys know, your skin can change with each season. These were my favorite, go to products this summer – all of which are still in my current Fall makeup lineup!
1. TRESemme Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo ($5) – I am OBSESSED with this dry shampoo and I use it way more than I would like to admit to. It doesn’t leave any white reside behind like many other dry shampoos do, leaves your hair smelling fresh and also gives your hair some life.
2. Touch in Sol Metallist Liquid Foil + Glitter Eye Shadow Duo in Gold ($25) – This eyeshadow duo is foul proof. Liquid on one side + glitter on the other. You can go from a day to night look in just 1 swipe!
3. Shea Moisture Lucious Lipstick in Tea Rose +Nectar ($10) – These were the summer shades I always went for. The formula is super creamy causing the lipstick to just glide on and best of all – they never feather.
4. Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder ($38) – In my opinion, this is the best setting powder currently on the market and has been for quite some time now. It goes on so silky and blends effortlessly.
5. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray ($30) – So I’m not 100% committed to just 1 setting spray but I will say All Nighter is ONE of my favorites. My makeup stays in place from the time I leave my house until I return and the fact that they make a travel size one wins me over.
6. Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer ($28) – I started using this concealer a few months ago after hearing so much hype about it and it 100% lives up to it. The coverage is buildable yet light weight.
7. Make Up For Ever Water Blend Foundation ($43) – This was my go to foundation this summer when I was just hanging around the house and wanted to look put together but not do a face full of makeup. It’s super light and leaves you with a slight dewy finish.
8. Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Powerless Foundation ($8) – When I find a product I love and that works, I stick to it. Therefore it took me some time to switch my foundation brands but O.M.G, best decision ever! This foundation is my holy grail. It is on par with so many designer brands that are much more expensive. It has great coverage and leaves your skin mattified and with a seamless finish.
9. Real Techniques Makeup Sponge ($7) – This is by far my favorite makeup sponge. It’s so much more affordable than the beauty blender and does just as good of a job. It’s very versatile and blends makeup effortless for a flawless finish.