Swimsuit season is here! To be completely honest, I have never been 100% comfortable in a bikini. I look back to my teen years and early 20’s and my now (almost) 32 year old self is like what?! I would give anything to have that rockin’ bod back. My son is almost 2 and I still have a few extra pounds lingering so to say I dread putting on a bathing suit would be an understatement. I’m all about women empowerment and loving ourselves as we are and so I wanted to put together a list of swimsuits that would look SMOKING HOT on us ladies that are carrying a little extra love.
- L*Space | Haley Top ($79) + Brooklyn Bottoms ($99)
- Rachel Roy | Tribal Sands V-Neck ($118)
- Target / Merona | Flounce One Piece ($40)
- Becca | Souther Belle Strap Top ($84) + High Waist Bottoms ($58)
- Rachel Roy | Strappy One Piece ($106)
- Kenneth Cole | Embroidered High Neck Top ($43) + High Waist Bottoms ($37)