As a beauty lover, I am constantly trying out new skin care products. Face masks are something I try to incorporate into my nightly routine twice a week – sometimes more. While I do have some favorites that are constant staples in my rotation, these are my current favorites!
[ Clockwise starting from top left ]
- Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask $58 – I have sensitive skin, so I only use this once a week but it’s an incredible product. Instead of using it as a traditional face mask, I use it more as a exfoliating treatment. I apply to skin and rub gently for about 60-90 seconds. It helps even the appearance of skin tone, smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles. While the price point is a little on the higher side, a little goes a long way and this will last you.
- Garnier Moisture Bomb Sheet Mask $3 – This is one of my favorite drugstore face masks! At only $3 each, it’s priced great, but best of all – this leaves your skin so smooth and moisturized! It’s also water based which I love.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask $22 – The scent alone will make you want to purchase this – it smells soon yummy. I’m a big fan of Korean Beauty and this product is a must in my opinion. It can be used two ways: a wash off mask + a sleeping mask. I use it only as a sleeping mask and it’s light weight and super hydrating.
- Derma-E Charcoal Mask $20 – This is one of my favorite Charcoal Masks. I have sensitive skin so I like to only leave on for only 2-3 minutes and then I wash off. My face instantly feels cleaner and glows.
- When Travelmate Sheet Mask $7 – Travelmate is a bio-cellulose mask with sheet made from coconuts. As soon as you open the package you will see that there is serious serum overload which I love! My skin is instantly hydrated and rejuvenated. If you are a Costco member, they offer a fantastic variety pack for only like $20 which is awesome.
- Boscia Luminizing Black Mask $34 – This peel off mask is my go to. It is filled with powerful antioxidants like Activated Charcoal and Vitamin C. After removing my skin feels tight, pore minimized and leaves my face fresh and clean.
What a good blog here. I really like this blog post and interested to see more good post in coming future. Thanks for this nice post.