- Fenty Beauty | Glossy Posse Mini Gloss Bomb Set $42 – Fenty Beauty anything is a perfect gift this Holiday but this limited edition set is too good to pass up. It includes 5 mini glass bombs featuring bestselling FU$$Y and four brand-new shades in an ultra-giftable keepsake tin.
- Peter Thomas Roth | Mask-Erade Kit $19 – I’m a huge PTR fan and if you have been following my Holiday Gift Guides for the last few years, you know one of his kits always makes my list. This sampler kit contains their best selling masks, which happens to be my favorite ones as well. For this price, you won’t go wrong.
- Elemis | Pro Collagen Super Stars Set $235 – Elemis is my favorite luxury skincare brand! While this kit is a bit of a splurge, I promise it’s worth it. When it comes to their products, a little goes a long way, so this is something that will last.
- It Cosmetics | Treat Your Skin To IT Set $48 – I use numerous products from IT Cosmetics in my everyday makeup and skincare routine. They have quality products at an affordable price! This kit is one of my favorites and it contains some of their best sellers.
- Artis | Elite 5 Brush Set $175 – Artis Brushes are like no other and that is why they would make a perfect gift for the beauty lover in your life. This set is top of the line and contains 5 of their most popular brushes! They are sleek, luxurious and allow you to apply your makeup with a flawless finish.
- Clarisonic | Bright + Glowing Skincare Set $169 – Anyone who knows me, knows I live for my Clarisonic. I use it daily and also bring it with me every time I travel. The Mia Smart clears away your clogs, gives you a brighter completion and leaves your skin feeling healthier and hydrated. This kit includes some goodies from IT Cosmetics too which will become staples in your beauty routine.
Love it all! xo, Jessica