Whiter teeth….. I mean, everyone wants that right?
I know I did. My smile is far from perfect and I’m okay with that but I wasn’t ok with my coffee stained teeth. The yellowing and dulling of teeth is an issue that many people face and are unhappy with, but never seem to actually take the right steps to correct it. That is why I was so excited when I got the chance to partner with Smile Brilliant.
Smile Brilliant is an at home teeth whitening kit. Once you place your order, your kit is shipped within 24 hours. In the kit you will recieve everything you need to make your impressions. To be honest – I was nervous about this part… but it was easy breezy! You create your dental impressions, complete a consent card and send them back to the company. The dental lab then creates your custom-fitted whitening trays! The tray creation process ONLY takes 3-6 business days to complete and then they are mailed back to you.
When my custom-fitted trays arrived I was anxious to get the whole process started. As you can see above, the kit comes with your teeth whitening gel and I also got the desensitizing gel since I have sensitive teeth. They say you can wear the trays anywhere from 45 minutes to 3 hours, it all depends on how comfortable the process is for you. I snapped a picture on Day 1 before using the trays and then again at Day 10 – just so you can see what results I experienced in less than 2 weeks of use. I used the trays every night, for 10 nights, for 1 hour each time. I felt no sensitivity to my gums what so ever which was a plus.
Here’s a look at my Before / After:
What do you guys think?? I am so happy with the results and have continued to use the trays and am almost at the shade I would like to achieve. I have had people notice also which feels so great.
Backed by decades of research and built by hygienists & dental professionals – Smile Brilliant is definitely the way to go when it comes to at home teeth whitening! Make sure to check out their site where kits start at only $129 – you would easily spend over $600 for this treatment at the dentist.
Thanks to Smile Brilliant, one of my readers will win their very own kit!!!
To enter, just click HERE! Good Luck 🙂
If you’re interested in just purchasing a kit directly from their site, enter code: pearlsandparis5 at checkout for a small discount.
This is Vice Liquid Lipstick—a waterproof formula so life-proof, it’s not going ANYWHERE until you take it off. (Just imagine the possibilities.) What makes Vice different? Their high-tech formula provides longer-lasting wear with ZERO transfer. Like the original formula, Vice Liquid Lipstick lays down intensely pigmented color. And the comfortable, nondrying wear sets it apart from other liquid lipsticks. Best of all – you get to choose from a huge range of 30 shades and two finishes—comfort matte and metabolized.
Left to Right: Tilt, Brat, Menace, Twitch & 1993.
This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Dove and DiMe Media. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
Can you believe that we are half way through the month of February already?! While the last few months in general have been very hectic, the last few weeks even more so. I feel like kid parties, baby showers, home errands, work and packing have consumed my life. I’m not complaining, I wouldn’t change a thing about this crazy beautiful life.
While on the go, I want to make sure that I stay fresh all day and that is why I use Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant.
Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant offers 48 hours of odor and wetness protection, plus its NutriumMoisture formula and ¼ Moisturizers leave your underarms feeling soft and smooth. One of my favorite things about this antiperspirant is that the scents are so clean and not overbearing like others can be.
They can easily be thrown in your purse for when on the go or placed in your carry on when headed out of town. I love that I don’t have to worry about breaking a sweat or even worse… smelling bad! With Dove Advanced Care
you can expect more from your deodorant and that makes them FIVE star to me. If I know I have a long day at work and then have to go straight to meeting my girlfriends for dinner, I have no worries because I know Dove Advanced Care has my back and is keeping me fresh.
1. Massage – Sending your loved one to a spa OR having the spa come to them, is an excellent gift idea for this Valentine’s Day. Everyone could use a little ME time or extra relaxation. You can also opt to add on a manicure or reflexology service.
2. London Soho Weekender Bag – I personally love gifts like this. When traveling I prefer to have something that I can keep all my makeup, jewelry or tolietries in and not have to go crazy trying to find them. I also love that you can fill the pockets on the inside of this bag with other small gifts, like makeup or beauty items, and give that as 1 large present.
3. IT Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi – Beauty gifts are great no matter what the occasion. I’m a huge fan of IT Cosmetics and especially love the Je Nais Sais Quoi shades. Two of my favorites are the Vitality Lip Flush & Ombre blush – these will be big hits with the lady in your life that is also a beauty lover.
4. SinfulColors Polishes – SinfulColors is one of my favorite polish brands. They are affordable, have great shades but best of all – they last without chipping. They currently have a great collection out with some fun shades that are perfect for Valentine’s Day. Kissful Thinking & It’s About Valen-time are my favorite shades.
5. Baked by Melissa – If you want to think outside of the box when it comes to your typical Valentine’s Day sweets and chocolate – head over to Baked by Melissa. These are my favorite cupcakes and for Valentine’s Day they have super cute heart themed boxes and limited edition flavors.
6. FTD Long Stem Roses – You can never go wrong with traditional and classic long stem red roses! These beauties are very romantic and you can always upgrade your bouquet to add more roses.
L’Oreal just recently introduced their new line of Lip Paints and they consist of vibrant statement shades with a glossy finish. As one of my favorite drug store brands, when I saw these came out – I knew I had to get my hands on them to test them out.
L to R: Nude Star, Fearless Fuchsia, Wild Rose, DIY Red, Violet Twist & Lilac Lust
How gorgeous are these shades? I truly love these lippies and while I tend to lean more towards a matte, these made me find my love again for a glossy finish.
While they normally retail for $9.99, I came across them for $8 at both Target, Harmon and Walmart. What shades will you be picking up?
[While these products were compliments of L’Oreal, as always – all opinions are of my own.]