- Box of Style | $100 – I love a good curated box and it absolutely makes a fantastic and unique gift for the lady in your life that loves all things beauty and fashion. Box of Style is my favorite subscription box and it brings you over $400 worth of seasonal styles for less than $100 a box. You can opt to get it one time or do a yearly subscription. Each box is curated by Rachel Zoe and includes the best in style and beauty. Click HERE to check it out!
- Gucci Stockings | $95 – Gucci for under $100?! SIGN. ME. UP. No, really – this is one of the items I’m buying for myself this year. They are statement stockings and will jazz up an ordinary outfit. I know some people think gifting stockings might be a little strange, but I promise you – these will be a hit.
- UGG Glitter Slippers | $95 – Slippers is always a safe gift! These are warm, comfy and hello glitter!
- Lily Pulitzer Travel Set | $58 – I’m a sucker for travel accessories. This is a cute, must have set, when jetting off so that you can fly in comfort (& style)
- BaubleBar Custom Gift Set | $48 – Anything BaubleBar will be a hit this holiday season. They have some really great gift sets and this one in particular is a favorite. I love that you can hand pick the charms for the gold hoops.
- Elemis Frangipani Candle | $44 – Elemis is one of my favorite luxury brands and they make the BEST candles. With notes of vanilla and coconut, this candle will bring the tropics to your home. It’s also packaged in a beautiful box for gift giving.
- Lano Lips Trio | $32 – Lano lips is a female owned, cruelty free + natural beauty brand. These lip tints keep your lips hydrated while giving a beautiful tint to the lips.
- Lancome La vie est belle perfume | $73+ – La vie est belle, French for “life is beautiful,” is a statement on the world around us, infused with meaning, with both a conscience and a soul. La vie est belle is for the woman who lives in the present, who is filled with honesty, truth and gratitude, and who is free of social constraint, to emblazon her own unique path. This is one of my favorite scents! A little goes a long way so it’ll be a gift that lasts.
- Fenty Beauty | Glossy Posse Mini Gloss Bomb Set $42 – Fenty Beauty anything is a perfect gift this Holiday but this limited edition set is too good to pass up. It includes 5 mini glass bombs featuring bestselling FU$$Y and four brand-new shades in an ultra-giftable keepsake tin.
- Peter Thomas Roth | Mask-Erade Kit $19 – I’m a huge PTR fan and if you have been following my Holiday Gift Guides for the last few years, you know one of his kits always makes my list. This sampler kit contains their best selling masks, which happens to be my favorite ones as well. For this price, you won’t go wrong.
- Elemis | Pro Collagen Super Stars Set $235 – Elemis is my favorite luxury skincare brand! While this kit is a bit of a splurge, I promise it’s worth it. When it comes to their products, a little goes a long way, so this is something that will last.
- It Cosmetics | Treat Your Skin To IT Set $48 – I use numerous products from IT Cosmetics in my everyday makeup and skincare routine. They have quality products at an affordable price! This kit is one of my favorites and it contains some of their best sellers.
- Artis | Elite 5 Brush Set $175 – Artis Brushes are like no other and that is why they would make a perfect gift for the beauty lover in your life. This set is top of the line and contains 5 of their most popular brushes! They are sleek, luxurious and allow you to apply your makeup with a flawless finish.
- Clarisonic | Bright + Glowing Skincare Set $169 – Anyone who knows me, knows I live for my Clarisonic. I use it daily and also bring it with me every time I travel. The Mia Smart clears away your clogs, gives you a brighter completion and leaves your skin feeling healthier and hydrated. This kit includes some goodies from IT Cosmetics too which will become staples in your beauty routine.
This post may contain referral/affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own.
Box of Style by The Zoe Report is a seasonal subscription box curated by The Zoe Report Editor-in-Chief, Rachel Zoe and her team of editors. This subscription box ships out 4 times a year and contains an assortment of at least 5 full-sized fashion, beauty and lifestyle products that can be styled together or worn on their own.
This seasons box is valued at $515.00!
Here’s a look at the Spring 2019 box.
This is by far one of my favorite boxes they have come out with. Each item is something I have already put to use while the Gold Rush Eye Balm & Skin Smoother have become part of my weekly beauty routine.
The Box of Style retails for $99.99 per season and past boxes have included brands such as Mara Hoffman, Too Faced, Toyshop and La Mer.
Click HERE to check out this seasons box and use promo code PEARLS25 for $25 off.
With Christmas only a week away, I wanted to share some of my favorite things that I think would be perfect for the special lady in your life!
1. What’s better than beautiful flowers? …beautiful flowers that last 1+ years! MILA Maison Des Rose creates gorgeous arrangements of all sizes and colors (& price points!) and these bloooms not only smell incredible but they last so long. Why spend $100+ on roses that will last a week when you can get a bouquet that will stay beautiful for at least a year. This is the ultimate gift that keeps on giving.
2. If you have been following me for a while, then you know my love for IT Cosmetics. This new limited edition bush set includes your 5 essential full-size, ultra-plush brushes for your face and eyes—plus a bonus travel case that carries them in style!
3. I’m a sucker for gorgeous lippie sets. This limited-edition wardrobe of five mini ModernMatte Powder Lipsticks, from Shiseido, comes housed in a deluxe container for the holidays. This creamy, non-drying formula transforms into a weightless powder that wraps lips in velvety, matte pigment. Perfect set for the beauty lover in your life.
4. Thoughtfully is one of my favorite sites to pick up gifts on! This gift set includes 7 deliciously sweet champagne toppers to add a fun twist to everyone’s favorite bubbly beverage. Sunday brunch, Saturday night, Wednesday afternoon? Any time is a great time to pop champagne!
5. I have featured a Peter Thomas Roth set on the last 3 years of gift guides – that’s because they make some of the best skincare products. Multi-mask on the go with the Insta-Mask Kit, featuring three travel sizes of your favorite Peter Thomas Roth masks!
6. For this festive season, Amo Ferragamo sparkles with a ‘shiny black&gold’ dress code inspired by the most glamorous outfit of the year, made of luxurious studs. Inside, the iconic floral oriental fragrance eau de parfum.
7. I love a classic but fun beauty set and Too Faced makes some of the best! While you can’t go wrong by gifting any of there products, this Tutti Frutti Christmas Fruit Cake Kit is a winner for me. The perfect Tutti Frutti Christmas collection of deluxe Juicy Fruits Lip Glaze, Fresh Squeezed Highlighting Drops, and Pineapple Paradise Strobing Bronzer Highlighting Duo all in an exclusive fruit cake makeup bag!
8. I’m a sucker for subscription boxes. What I love about Box of Style is that it truly is the one subscription box that WOWs every time. Coveted seasonal finds by Rachel Zoe, this is the the ultimate luxury fashion and beauty subscription delivered four times per year. A one time purchase or a year subscription – either will be a hit this holiday season. Click HERE to get more information on the subscription and use promo code: PEARLS15 for $15 off!