This post is brought to you by Tone Skin Care. As always, all opinions are my own.
Tone Skin Care is known for their awesome body washes so I was super excited to hear that they had a new product out – Brazilian Glam!
First things first – the packaging! I’m a sucker for visually appealing products and this one is a stand out. The bold colors catch my attention immediately and it has a really cute print on the front of the bottle.
Brazilian Glam is a mix of Brazil Nut Oil and Maracujá. The scent is incredible! It’s very tropical with hints of coconut which instantly made me feel like I was swept away to a gorgeous beach in Rio. This scent lingered on both my body and in my bathroom long after I was out of the shower. This body wash is creamy and super moisturizing and it left my skin silky smooth.
What I love most about Brazilian Glam and the rest of the body wash scents from Tone Skin Care is their products are great quality and very luxurious feeling but at a super affordable price. You can pick this body wash up for only $3!
Click HERE to check out their Instagram account to stay up to date with what they have going on and what they will be coming up with next.
Is Tone Skin Care your go to body wash? Leave me your favorite scent below and if you haven’t tried Brazilian Glam – make sure to pick one up… thank me later 😉
While this is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Aveeno and #WeAllGrow Latina Network, all opinions expressed are my own.
Fall is finally here!
With every change of season my skin goes through a period where it’s all out of whack. I know a lot of you can relate so I wanted to share some of my top tips and products to keeping your skin balanced and radiant this Fall.
1. Water – When it comes to water you should follow the 8×8 rules. That’s eight 8 oz glasses of water per day. This keeps your skin hydrated, firmer and gives you the appearance of a natural glow.
2. Sleep – I’m a mom to a 1 year old so I know how hard this can be, especially when you have a kid that doesn’t sleep throughout the night. Getting the proper amount of sleep at night helps you prevent sleep deprivation which basically makes your skin look dull…. and let’s not forget those under eye bags. Lack of sleep can also cause stress which then can cause acne.
3. Moisturize – Keeping your skin moisturized is such an important part of your daily skincare routine. I use AVEENO Yogurt Lotion and Body Wash daily to keep my skin nourished. I love how this collection incorporates natural ingredients such as yogurt, apricots, vanilla, honey and colloidal oats. Formulated with Active Naturals Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt, this unique formula revitalizes and instantly saturates dry skin while leaving it feeling moisturized. It also contains essential vitamins, lactose, proteins, lactic acid and lipids found in yogurt to deliver a rich, nourishing experience.
4. Exfoliate – Your skin can become pretty flaky this time of year so you want to exfoliate your skin with a face or body scrub at least once a week. If you have sensitive skin, opt for something more gentle.
5. Sunscreen – I’m not sure why people think you only need sunscreen in the summer but it’s important to use it all year round. The UV rays during this season are not as strong but they are during the summer months, but none the less, they are there and can be harmful. Using sunscreen will help your skin from burning and can protect against premature wrinkling.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AVEENO. The opinions and text are all mine.