Simply Stylist, which is a Beauty & Fashion conference which brings like-minded women together, took place this past weekend in New York City. Attendees enjoyed a full day of expert panel discussions presented by influencers who are leaders in the worlds of fashion, beauty, blogging and tech. The networking events, mixers and workshops that were scheduled throughout the day were designed to help attendees connect and build lasting relationships with other style-obsessers, companies, brands and even potential employers.
If you couldn’t be there this year, no worries – check out all the fun below!
This post is sponsored by Pottery Barn. All opinions expressed are my own.
Once Halloween is over it seems as if the holidays fly by us. In just a few weeks we have Thanksgiving, then the first day of Winter followed by Christmas and New Years Eve. Where does the time go? Last holiday season my son was only a few months old so this will be the first time he really gets to enjoy all of the craziness as well as traditions held by our family. In between all the get togethers and parties, I really enjoy just relaxing at home with the little one and my husband. The work week is hectic as is – throw in all the extra holiday stress of meal planning and present purchasing and I’m all for a quiet and cozy evening on the couch.
Thanks to Pottery Barn I now am ready for those chilly nights at home. This Ruched Faux Fur Throw is amazing! It’s super plush and soft and perfect for cuddling up with my loved ones while catching a movie on TV or just relaxing on the couch with a warm lemon tea and a book. It’s also really chic and luxe so just tossing it over the couch gives it a little extra flair. And I can’t forget about these Faux Fur Booties! Not only are they super cute but they are extremely soft and comfortable.
My son at the tender age of 14 months also seems to be a big fan of relaxing during the beginning of this hectic holiday season and absolutely loves wrapping himself up in our faux fur throw. I’m taking it all in too because I know how busy the work load will get soon during this time of the year. I think it’s super important to make sure you leave time for yourself during the week and just appreciate quiet time.
How do you relax during the holidays?
Simply Stylist is back in NYC for another inspiring beauty and fashion conference that connects career-minded beauty, fashion and tech lovers with beauty professionals.
YOTEL New York
570 10th Ave, New York, NY 10036
Saturday, November 5th, 2016
10am – 6pm
While this is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Always and Latina Bloggers Connect, all opinions expressed are my own.
Getting to the gym a few times a week is a little more difficult these days since becoming a mother. You have so many other things to worry about and take care of that fitness can take a backseat. I’ve been trying to find a little extra motivation so what I’ve been doing is keeping my gym bag already packed and close to my front door as a reminder to just grab that bag and go! I feel like I carry so much stuff in mine but it’s all items that are super useful and products I use frequently.
So… here is what’s in MY gym bag:
1. Towel – Chances are after a good workout, you will be sweating! Because of that, I make sure to always carry a towel with me.
2. Face Makeup Wipes – I’m usually on the go prior to making it to the gym so by keep these wipes with me, it guarantees I can wipe my face clean before my workout.
3. Deodorant – ….for those times when you just absolutely need some lol
4. Sandals – I love taking my sneakers off after a hard workout and throwing these on to give my feet some relief.
5. Ipod + Earbuds – I love getting in the zone while working out and that includes good music, so I make sure to have the essentials with me.
6. Always Sheer Dailies and Wipes – The Always Sheer Dailies is a thin flexible panty liner that is so comfortable that you can wear it all day, including during your workouts, which is why I always make sure to carry a few in my gym bag. Always wipes keep me feeling fresh ALL day and since they come conveniently individually wrapped, they are perfect for on the go. Adding Always Sheer Dailies and Wipes to my daily routine helps me stay shower fresh – before, after and during my workouts.
So… what’s in YOUR gym bag?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Always. The opinions and text are all mine.