If you follow me actively on my other social channels, specifically Instagram, you know that H&M is my go to spot when shopping. I’m always on the lookout for upcoming collections that launch and I’ve teamed up with them to show you a few of their new denim styles that are available NOW in stores.
Sometimes shopping for denim that properly fits my curvy figure can be a bit frustrating but I absolutely love these two styles. While they couldn’t be more opposite in style, they both fit so great.
I’m a sucker for a great skinny jean. I ended up purchasing these with the length a little longer than normal because I love being able to fold them up to pair with a fabulous bootie. These hugged my curves perfectly and were very comfortable.
Jeans + Boots – H&M
These are officially my new favorite pair of jeans! Versatility is a big plus when it comes to fashion. A high cut waist and a more loose fit is a huge trend right now. I was having a hard time finding jeans that were able to fit me in this style because well…. curves lol BUT as soon as I spotted these and tried them on, I was sold. I love that you can pair them with pumps and a blazer for a more chic and classy look or dress them down with flats and a sweatshirt for a more casual and everyday feel.
Jeans + Sweatshirt – H&M
Here’s a look at some of my other favorite H&M denim styles:
Slim Metalli-print Jeans
Loose fit Regular Jeans
Girlfriend Regular Jeans
Skinny Ankle Jeans
Simply Stylist is back in NYC for another inspiring beauty and fashion conference that connects career-minded beauty, fashion and tech lovers with beauty professionals.
YOTEL New York
570 10th Ave, New York, NY 10036
Saturday, November 5th, 2016
10am – 6pm
Click HERE to check out the speakers + HERE to purchase a ticket.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month so we should all be thinking PINK!
Here’s some items that when you purchase them this month, will help support the cause.
- Ralph Lauren Tender Romance ($96) – To support Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Ralph Lauren Fragrances is proud to anniversary its Pink Pony campaign with the sales of best-selling TENDER ROMANCE. Packaged with a signature pink ribbon to herald the cause, 100% of profits from every bottle sold will be donated to Ralph Lauren’s Pink Pony Fund, a worldwide initiative to fight against Breast Cancer, which supports programs for screening, early diagnosis, treatment, research and patient navigation.
- Teleflora’s Pink Grace Bouquet ($55+) – Celebrate a fabulous woman in your life with a beautiful mixed bouquet featuring pink roses and arranged in a perky pink cube. She’ll be thrilled with this charmingly feminine gift – and touched by your thoughtfulness because it is also a gift for others! Send this featured bouquet and Teleflora will donate 15% of the purchase price to support the vital work of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation®.
- Sabres pepper spray with Pink Ribbons ($10) – Purchase a product that not only can keep you safe but also supports an amazing charity. Proceeds benefit National Breast Cancer Foundation (over $1.25 million donated so far!)
- Clinique Moisturizing Lotion+ ($38) – This set features a limited-edition jumbo size Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ paired with a pink BCA key ring. $10 from each sale goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, dedicated to finding a cure in our lifetime.
- Carbon 38 Audrey Leggings ($98) – Pink is so much more than just a color when it comes to these ombre leggings. Exclusively designed and named in loving memory of a Carbon38 family member, $10 of the proceeds from each pair of leggings sold will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, helping to find a cure.
- Alex + Ani Spiral Sun Charm Bangle ($38) – Change is constant. It is ongoing and rhythmic. The spiral reminds us to go with the flow and accept where life carries us. Feel the sun’s warmth, nourishing as it shines upon us, and receive its vital force. ALEX AND ANI will donate 20% of the purchase price* from each Spiral Sun Charm sold to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Demi Lovato charges her iPhone on the go with her new Mezzi handbag.
Product Name: Mini Cosima
How cute is that bag! I am in lovee with it.
MEZZI makes wearables for women who refuse to standstill: #GIRLbosses, dreamers, achievers & everything in between. By integrating tech into gorgeous handbags, they make it possible for you to stay connected & inspired from commute to cocktails, without ever having to go home. They believe in never having a dead battery, in staying connected but living in the present, in independence & in community. All bags from Mezzi feature integrated seamless technology by charging your iPhone batter 3 full times before needing to charge the bag. The bag also contains an in-bag light makes it easy to find your credit card in your bag at night, in addition it contains custom pockets to keep your tech organized and scratch free.
Check them out HERE.
Prior to my son being born, I went to so many different stores looking for the perfect baby bag and I honestly was just disappointed over and over again. I was okay with having the ordinary black nylon baby bag for everyday wear but I really wanted something for the days where we had special events to go…. something that didn’t look so much like your typical baby bag.
When I discovered the Henri Bendel West 57th Baby Bag, it was an instant breathe of fresh air. Finally a baby bag with a chic and classic touch. The bag is made of saffiano leather with two durable and water resistant nylon exterior pockets on each side. It comes in black and dark grey which are both lined with a purple silk like material. It has amazing details too such as full zipper closure, two bottle compartments, two open pockets, four additional inner pockets, a changing pad and a removable/adjustable cross body strap. My favorite thing about this bag is that it doesn’t look like a diaper bag at all and I plan to use it to travel when my son is out of the diaper stage.
Top: Stretch Knit Body Suit // Pants: Striped Palazzo Pants
Shoes: Calvin Klein Caged Sandals // Bag: West 57th Baby Bag