Walt Disney World…. The Most Magical Place on Earth!
While I love meeting with characters, going on rides and watching the shows – eating and drinking my way around the Walt Disney World parks is one of my absolute favorite things ever.
Here are 12 photos that will make you want to eat & drink your way around Disney World!
- Is there any way to start off this list other than with the infamous Dole Whip? One taste of this delightfully smooth pineapple flavored soft serve and you will be hooked! You can find the Dole Whip at Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Disney Springs and a few of the Disney Resorts.
2. Another delicious classic that can be found at all the parks has to be the Mickey pretzel!
3. LeFou’s Brew at Gaston’s Tavern is a frozen apple juice with a hint of toasted marshmallow and topped with passion fruit foam… some people think it’s even better than the Dole Whip on those hot Disney days. Head on over to Magic Kingdom to try this one out.
4. Churros need no explanation! With a side of caramel dipping sauce, these are sure to be a family favorite when visiting the Mexican Pavilion in Epcot.
5. Calling all Sake lovers! This Violet Sake is not to be missed at the Japan Pavilion in Epcot. It’s the perfect combo of sake, purple pear and lime juice.
6. Pulled. Pork. Cheese. Fries. — head on over to Animal Kingdoms Flame Tree BBQ to dig into these!
7. Everyday can be Sunday Brunch with this insane Bloody Mary from Paddlefish at Disney Springs. It features King Crab, Jumbo Shrimp and Candied Bacon!
8. NUTELLA…. do I need to say more? These Nutella Stuffed Beignets are what dreams are made of. Head on over to France while in Epcot to taste this deliciousness.
9. The Night Blossom from Animal Kingdom’s Pongu Pongu is insanely popular…and pretty to look at. It’s a mixture of limeade with apple and desert pear flavors topped with passion fruit boba balls.
10. We all know that when at Disney World, you are constantly on the go. That is why I love that they have quick service locations for many of the restaurants. This honey chicken from Yak and Yeti on the go looks delicious!
11. Macarons and a Slushy cocktail always sound good to me but they are even better when they are from the France Pavilion in Epcot. This is the Macaron au Chocolat en Sucette and La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy.
12. The Mickey Kitchen Sink Sundae! This is sure to be a fan favorite amongst those young and old. This can be found at both the Plaza/Main Street Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom and at Beaches and Cream in Disney’s Beach Club Resort. It consist of a scoop each of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry then topped with hot fudge, strawberry, and caramel. Finally it is covered in whipped cream, chocolate and peanut butter chips, and cherries.
Now, I want to hear from YOU! What are your favorite treats from Disney World?