1. Bliss Citrus Stars bath + body / $10 – This cute little duo includes a 1 oz lemon + sage body butter as well as 1 oz of the lemon + sage soapy suds. This mini set is perfect for travel and will leave your skin soft and your spirits bright.
2. Sophia phone case by Jovan Rosario / $35 – I’m in love with the sketches by Jovan Rosario (a.k.a @Ponyy_Boyy) He recently launched his website and has some amazing products with his original sketches on them. This sketch is one of my favorites. ‘Sophia’ is ultra chic and is sure to be a stocking stuffer favorite.
3. Eye Roll Mug by Greeving Cards / $12 – Greeving Cards puts out products with witty statements and honest points of view. From cards to apparel to drinkware – they have something for everyone on your Christmas list that doesn’t take themselves too seriously. This mug sums up how most people feel in the morning.. therefore, buy one and gift it to the eye roll queen in your family.
4. Nila Anthony Faux Fur Pom / $15 – Key chain pom poms have been an “It” item the last few months! They are cute, super fun and bring a pop of color to your handbag of choice.
5. OPI Nail Polish / $9 – I have a sick obsession with nail polish therefore a few bottles tossed into my Christmas Stocking always puts a smile on my face. OPI is my go to brand. The formula is great and long lasting and they always have the best shades. Check out the Starlight Collection as it combines very rich, glittered jewel tones.
6. GIFTCARDS! …self explanatory 🙂
7. Peter Thomas Roth travel sized masks / $5 – I’m obsessed with these masks! Skin care is really important to me and the Peter Thomas Roth products are made with amazing ingredients to help keep your skin looking fresh year round. These travel size pots are perfect stocking stuffers. Shown here are the Rose Stem Cell, Pumpkin Enzyme & Irish Moor Mud Masks.
8. Gearonic USB Battery Charger / $7 – There aren’t many things worse then seeing the little battery on your cell phone screen turn red! This portable charger is small and can can fully charge your phone two times. This is a must for the lady or gentleman in your life that is on the go.
9. Fossil Bradley Slim Wallet / $30 – This sleek leather wallet minimizes the bulge in your pocket and holds all your essential cards and features a handy money clip for cash.
10. Stainless Steel Bottle Opener Cufflinks / $50 – These cufflinks are functionable yet FUN! A great gift for dads, friends, and groomsmen – these sleek and discreet accents keep fellas looking professional from 9 to 5 before they really get down to business after work gets out.
11. Ghirardelli Chocolates / $8+ – You can never go wrong with chocolate… ever!
12. Old Navy Fair Isle Scarf / $10 – Winter accessories are the perfect stocking stuffer. This sweater scarf is soft and warm and can be worn on the go or jazzed up for a night out.
13. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 / $100 – This is such a hot item this year. It has a cute and compact body design for instant photos & instant fun!
14. Textured Diamond Socks by The Tie Bar / $8 – Socks! Another stocking stuffer favorite that you can’t go wrong with.
I’ve had oily hair for as long as I could remember. I was never the type of girl who was able to keep a blow out for more than 1 day without spraying some sort of dry shampoo in before restyling. I was recently able to test out 2 products from DESSANGE Paris.
The Purifying Clay Pre-Shampoo Mask targets oily scalps. The formula, containing mineral clay concentration, works to absorb sebum excess and regulate oil production over time while the professional application brush allows for targeted, even coverage. They recommend this mask being used once a week on dry hair. You generously apply to the roots, leave on for 5-10 minutes then rinse. You follow this process up with the Purifying Clay Balancing Shampoo. The pro-vitamin b5 enhanced balancing shampoo, helps to minimize oily roots while moisturizing ends, producing balanced hair from root to tip. The pro-vitamin b5 is known for its protective properties of the fiber capillary, helping repair and soften the hair.
I’ve been using this 2 step system for a few weeks now and I’m really happy with the results. My hair in general just feels so much cleaner but best of all, I’ve noticed a decrease in oil production. Both products have a really great smell which is always a plus!
This line is sold exculsive at Target nationwide.
Beast Cancer Awareness month begins today, October 1st. There are many ways to give back and a lot of the beauty products we use on a daily basis support this cause.
Here are a few of my favorites:
June Jacobs Rapid Repair Healing Cream
During the month of October, 25% of the net proceeds from every product purchased will be donated to The Anne Moore Breast Cancer Research Fund.
Ralph Lauren Fragrances Pink Pony Deluxe – Midnight Romance $105 & Romance $90
To support Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Ralph Lauren Fragrances is introducing a Pink Pony Deluxe versions of its iconic fragrances, Romance & Midnight Romance, which will be packaged in stunning 150ml Deluxe Bottles with a signature pink ribbon on the cap to herald the cause. 100% of profits from every bottle sold will be donated to Ralph Lauren’s Pink Pony Fund, a worldwide initiative to fight against Breast Cancer, which supports programs for screening, early diagnosis, treatment, research and patient navigation.
eos Lip Balm & Handlotion 3 Pack – $8
This special collection includes limited edition Strawberry Sorbet Smooth Stick lip balm, Pomegranate Raspberry Smooth Sphere lip balm, and Berry Blossom hand lotion. A portion of proceeds will benefit breast cancer research.
Sonia Kashuk 5 PC Brush Set – $16
Target is donating 15% of the purchase price from the purchases of this item at Target and Target.com to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Clinique Moisturizing Lotion+ – $38
A special-edition of Clinique’s reformulated moisturizer and a signature hearts key chain. With the purchase of this product, $10 will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.