Here’s a look at what was included in this months bag:
This month included a cute black patent leather bag!
1. This isn’t the first time Ipsy has included a Coastal Scents Shadow Palette Sample in one of the monthly bags. I actually really love this brand – the shadows stay on well and the colors are very bold and pigmented. Interested in trying one of their palettes out? Visit their website and enter code: Ipsy25 at checkout until 3/7/13 for 25% off your total purchase.
2. Pixi, Slawless & Poreless – there isn’t much NOT to love about a product that claims they are a miracle in a tube. This product is said to smooth out fine lines & hydrate while making pores instantly disappear and best of all…. it’s oil-free! visit their site and enter IPSYPIXI at checkout for 20% off your purchase until 3/7/13. Also check out some of their other products such as the Eye Bright Kit which I have my eyes on 🙂
3. Smokey Lash Kapow Mascara by POP Beauty is said to make lashes plump, long and luscious! It’s also made with a smudge free formula that adds volume while curling your lashes up. I’m a big mascara lover and you can never have too many, so I’m happy to add this to my collection. With code IPSYPOP you can receive 20% off your purchase on the Pop Beauty website until 3/7/13.
4. This Gel Eyeliner by Micabeauty was a nice treat! I can barely get a straight line with a standard eye pencil so it will take a lot of practice to get this Gel Liner perfect but I am excited to try it. It is highly pigmented and dries quickly for a non-smudge look. This Gel Liner is available in 6 fabulous colors. Check them out here and enter code: IPSY at checkout for 30% off.
5. Lash Card – basically, it’s a disposable Mascara Guard. I’ve never heard of these but what a great invention! How annoying is it when you are putting your mascara on and you get some on your lid? You then have to get makeup remover and put it on a q-tip …. this little gadget eliminates all of that plus smudging and clumping. With code: IPSY22 you can get 1 free with the purchase of 2.
Are you subscribed to Ipsy? What did you think about this months bag?
Click HERE to sign up!
My January Ipsy Glam Bag has arrived!
This month’s goodies are:
1. I love the bag included this month. It is larger than previous ones and would be great to bring along when traveling. Also the inner lining is soo cute!
2. SOHO Beauty, Professional Crease Brush – I have always been a big fan of this brand. They have quality makeup brushes at prices that are very affordable.
3. Sexy Hair, Big Sexy Hair’s Spray & Play – Spray & Play is a flexible, working hairspray that gives incredible volume, lift and shine. Its anti-humidity formula delivers medium hold and is great for everyday use. It’s perfect for all hair types. Visit Ulta.com and enter code 70950 at checkout for $5 off your purchase of $25 or more of Sexy Hair products.
4. Pacifica, Body Butter inTuscan Blood Orange – This body butter is made with Shea Butter, Almond Oil and Safflower Oil and is said to help first signs of aging while adding deep moisture and protection. Want to try it out yourself? Visit their website and enter beauty20 at checkout until 2/15/13 for 20% off.
5. Nailtini, Straight Up Color Lacquer in Frappe – Nailtini makes beautifully pigmented polishes that last and as a Nail Polish’holic I can always appreciate polishes that are long-lasting. Frappe is a sheer pale pink color and goes well with anything! Visit their website and use code ipsystar for 30% off until 2/28/13
6. Josie Maran, 100% Pure Argan Oil – This legendary, lightweight oil, grown organically in Morocco, is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Use it as a fast absorbing daily moisturizer, or to heal and condition everything from cuticles to split ends. Plus it is 100% organic! I consider this product a must have – it is amazing! I love that it works with various skin types since it is so gentle and it has been known to help with skin conditions including acne, eczema and rosacea.Visit their website and enter code IPSY15 to receive 15% off your purchase of $45 or more until the end of the month.
This is my 3rd Ipsy Glam Bag since signing up and they seem to get better every month. Out of all my monthly $10 Beauty Box subscriptions – this is my favorite one by far! A majority of the products are full size and they are always accompanied by the cutest little make up bag.
Holiday Ipsy Glam Bag
My Glam Bag included:
-Mai Couture highlighter papier
-Be A Bombshell Lipgloss in Hot Mess
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Zero
-NYX’s Ultra Pearl Mania Eye Shadow in Shimmering Dark Grey
I am now familiar with the brand Be a Bombshell because of Ipsy. They make some of the best pigmented lipglosses I have come across. They consider “Hot Mess” to be a true red and semi-sheer. You can layer this gloss for a more deep red that gives your lips a very glossy look that is sure to make a statement. It is not sticky and the sponge applicator is soft and works very well. Visit the Be a Bombshell website and receive 30% off all purchases until the end of the month with the code: IPSY30
A highlighter on paper – what a brilliant idea! Basically you just rip a sheet out and lightly press and swipe on your desired area for a gorgeous glow. This makes your complexion glow without the messy residue that other highlighters tend to leave. Tip: Don’t forget to swipe this across your collar-bone. Visit the Mai Couture Website through 1/15/13 for 20% off all purchases with the Code: IPSY1212
I have yet to try the Mirabella primer but did swatch it on my skin. It was very silky and is also weightless and oil-free which is always great. This product can be used for the face and eyes and because of its size is great for traveling. Visit the Mirabella website to receive 30% off any purchase until 1/31/13 with the code: ipsy
NYX is a great brand at an affordable price which most of us can always appreciate. I loved the color my Glam Bag came with and I can’t wait for a night out to test it out. Want to try it out? Visit the NYX website and enter code: IPSYDUST for 30% off all Loose Pearl Shadows.
Already obsessed with Urban Decay, receiving the 24/7 Glide-On pencil was such a treat! I’ve been wanting to test it out for a while and I am beyond happy with the results. I would not recommend this if you want to do a smokey eye because it does not budge. This pencil is so creamy and really does “Glide-On”. It also comes in 7 other colors which I recommend trying if you like to add a pop of color to your eyes with liner.
Also included was a $20 credit for Just Fab!
Click HERE to find out more information on Ipsy Glam Bag and to sign up.