L’Oreal just recently introduced their new line of Lip Paints and they consist of vibrant statement shades with a glossy finish. As one of my favorite drug store brands, when I saw these came out – I knew I had to get my hands on them to test them out.
L to R: Nude Star, Fearless Fuchsia, Wild Rose, DIY Red, Violet Twist & Lilac Lust
How gorgeous are these shades? I truly love these lippies and while I tend to lean more towards a matte, these made me find my love again for a glossy finish.
While they normally retail for $9.99, I came across them for $8 at both Target, Harmon and Walmart. What shades will you be picking up?
[While these products were compliments of L’Oreal, as always – all opinions are of my own.]
I remember the days where I would be out with the girls 3-4 times a week. Now that I’m a mom I can count on one hand the amount of kid free nights I’ve had in the last 6 months. I wouldn’t change a thing but I do still love a good night out 🙂 Since nights out are rare, I love switching up my style each time. I’m horrible at keeping up my color so I’ve been rocking a blonde ombre for a good three years now. There’s no need to change my hair color permanetely now that I’ve discovered temporary hair color from Sally Beauty. It comes in a variety of colors, doesn’t damage your hair and comes out after one wash. I also live for the L’Oreal Paris root cover up. It temporary covers up your roots to perfection! No salon needed 🙂 For full product details keep scrolling:
Temp Hair Color: Sally Beauty
Root Cover Up: L’Oreal Paris
Primer: It Cosmetics, Bye Bye Pores
Foundation: Maybelline, Matte + Poreless
Lashes: Kiss #11
Eyeliner: L’Oreal, Voluminous Liner Noir
Mascara: L’Oreal, Voluminous Feline Mascara
Contour: It Cosmetics, You Sculpted Palette
Blush: It Cosmetics, Bye Bye Pores Blush
Highlight: Laura Geller Gilded Honey
Lips: Urban Decay X Gwen Stefani in Phone Call
It’s no surprise that I’m a fan of L’Oreal lippies. They always seem to have the best formula and the fact that I can pick it up from my local drugstore (& who doesn’t love a good drugstore find?!) is a plus! A while back they came out with a limited Colour Riche Collection called La Vie En Rose. It’s made up of 6 perfect sheer pink matte shades that can compliment all skin tones.
I was able to get 3 of the 6 shades to swatch them for you.
So, what do you think about this collection? I noticed these 3 shades on my skin tone were pretty similar yet you could still tell them apart. I’m a fan of all three but, 705 / Jennifer Lopez, is my favorite and seems perfect for the Fall. Which of these shades is your favorite?
L’Oréal Paris Brand Ambassador, Claudia Betancur created Shannon De Lima Muñiz look for last nights Latin Billboards.
“For Shannon’s look, I created a soft smoky eye to compliment the blue and nude tones of her dress. We didn’t want to overdo it with a bold lip as we wanted to highlight more her eyes and dewy complexion.” – Claudia Betancur
GET THE LOOK BREAKDOWN:
1. Claudia first applied, L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Miracle Blur ($24.99) as a primer to create a flawless canvas.
2. Next, she created a natural 3D effect by layering a sheer color of L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation (C4 Shell Beige — $16.99)
3. To give definition to her face structure, she used the darker shade in the L’Oréal Paris Pro Contour Palette ($12.99) and applied it right under cheek bones, on the temple and hairline of the forehead and along the nose.
4. Claudia applied, L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator ($12.99) with a defined brush on the tip of her nose, above the cheek bone and cupids bow. To give her skin more of a luminous glow, she topped it with, L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator ($12.99).
5. For the cheeks, Claudia lightly dabbed a soft pink cream blush to the apple of her cheeks.
6. For the eyes, she used L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Monos Eye Shadow in Paris Beach ($5.99) on her eye lids. For the smoky look, she first lined the crease with a black pencil liner, L’Oréal Paris Infallible Matte-Matic Liner ($8.99) and smudged it with her finger. Claudia then applied, Colour Riche Monos Eye Shadow in Argentic, a gray shadow to the crease and on the outer corner to define it, she lightly applied, Colour Riche Monos Eye Shadow in Noir Cest Noir.
7. For full lashes, she applied two coats of L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Sculpt in Blackest Black ($8.99).
8. Claudia, went for a neutral matte lip using L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss in Statement Nude ($9.99) and L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Le Matte Lip Pen in 102 She’s so Matte ($9.99) in the center of the top and bottom lip.
9. To keep her makeup fresh all night, Claudia lightly sprayed, L’Oréal’s Paris Infallible Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray ($16.99)