A few weeks ago I wrote a post about how the M∙A∙C + RiRi Collection was coming out and it was released at noon today!
Pictured above, is the collection that was released.
- RiRi Woo – Matte cool red (retro matte)
- RiRi Boy – A retro matte version of Up the Amp (retro matte)
- Heaux – A deep berry (retro matte)
- Hibiscus Kiss – Cool Coral/Matte Neutral Bronze
- Barbados Girl – Light golden bronze shimmer
Did you purchase any of the collection? After waiting in que of over an hour, I was lucky enough to score the RiRi Boy! I’m very excited for it to come in and test it out.
It’s backk!But only for a limited time….
25% off EVERYTHING
during the Smashbox Friends & Family Event.
Check out some of the SMASHBOX best sellers here
It’s that time of the year again…. the bareMinerals Friends & Family event!
20% off plus FREE shipping
Make sure to check out the Most Wanted list
which includes fan favorites such as:
Original SPF15 Foundation, READY Eyeshadow 4.0, and Prime Time Primer.
Click here to visit their website & enter WELOVEYOU at checkout to save.
What are your favorite products from bareMinerals?
Here’s a look at what was included in this months bag:
This month included a cute black patent leather bag!
1. This isn’t the first time Ipsy has included a Coastal Scents Shadow Palette Sample in one of the monthly bags. I actually really love this brand – the shadows stay on well and the colors are very bold and pigmented. Interested in trying one of their palettes out? Visit their website and enter code: Ipsy25 at checkout until 3/7/13 for 25% off your total purchase.
2. Pixi, Slawless & Poreless – there isn’t much NOT to love about a product that claims they are a miracle in a tube. This product is said to smooth out fine lines & hydrate while making pores instantly disappear and best of all…. it’s oil-free! visit their site and enter IPSYPIXI at checkout for 20% off your purchase until 3/7/13. Also check out some of their other products such as the Eye Bright Kit which I have my eyes on 🙂
3. Smokey Lash Kapow Mascara by POP Beauty is said to make lashes plump, long and luscious! It’s also made with a smudge free formula that adds volume while curling your lashes up. I’m a big mascara lover and you can never have too many, so I’m happy to add this to my collection. With code IPSYPOP you can receive 20% off your purchase on the Pop Beauty website until 3/7/13.
4. This Gel Eyeliner by Micabeauty was a nice treat! I can barely get a straight line with a standard eye pencil so it will take a lot of practice to get this Gel Liner perfect but I am excited to try it. It is highly pigmented and dries quickly for a non-smudge look. This Gel Liner is available in 6 fabulous colors. Check them out here and enter code: IPSY at checkout for 30% off.
5. Lash Card – basically, it’s a disposable Mascara Guard. I’ve never heard of these but what a great invention! How annoying is it when you are putting your mascara on and you get some on your lid? You then have to get makeup remover and put it on a q-tip …. this little gadget eliminates all of that plus smudging and clumping. With code: IPSY22 you can get 1 free with the purchase of 2.
Are you subscribed to Ipsy? What did you think about this months bag?
Click HERE to sign up!