BeautyCon is the world’s premiere fashion, beauty & lifestyle destination for fans, brands, and creators. We’re bringing your favorites to the fabulous Pier 36 in New York on Saturday, October 17th, 2015 and we’re so excited to see all you beauties there!
BeautyCon is a community of creators redefining beauty. We talk about what matters; culture, trending news, fashion + beauty, your favorite content creators, and important issues. Our mission is to bring fans, brands and creators together in one place. BeautyCon isn’t just about beauty; BeautyCon is about connecting you to heartbeat of the internet. At #BeautyConNYC, hundreds of content creators and celebrities will come together to network, mingle, discuss the future of online media, hang with you and participate in panel discussions + Q&As. Thousands of beauties will attend BeautyCon NYC to participate in interactive presentations, watch performances, create content, shop, play games, learn about new products, and above all, mingle with some of their favorite content creators! Can’t wait to meet you in New York!
I always like to switch up my skin regimen every few months. If I stay using the same products I tend to break out so I’m always on the look out for new creams as well as devices that I can include.
I’ve been using the LUNA by Foreo for a few weeks now and I am beyond happy with my results. The LUNA is a silicone facial brush for sensitive to normal skin that channels both T-sonic pulsations for deep and gentle cleansing, and lower-frequency pulsations to reduce the signs of aging. The LUNA for Sensitive/Normal Skin’s brush surface features thinner silicone touch-points for gentle cleansing, with an area of thicker touch-points grouped towards the top for deeper, precision cleansing. The antiaging surface on the reverse side consists of a series of concentric silicone waves. The LUNA reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and leaves the skin looking and feeling firmer and more elastic. It removes dead skin cells and unclogs pores of dirt, oil, and makeup residue, while enhancing the absorption of your favorite skincare products.
This product makes my skin feel like new! It deep cleans and gently exfoliates your skin. I love that it is not harsh on my sensitive skin and that I can use it everyday if I want.
New York Fashion Week was held from February 11-19th. It was a week filled with networking, activities, after parties but most importantly…. FASHION! I traveled into NYC from New Jersey so I made sure to have a larger bag with me so I can pack everything I need for the day since I wasn’t be able to head home in between shows. Here are just a few of my MUST HAVE items that I packed with me for #NYFW.
1. My camera, Nikon D3200 – I never leave home without my camera when I am headed to events. As a blogger, the photos accompanying the post are just as important as the content.
2. Business Cards! – This is one of those items that you should always have on you. You never know who you will run into when out & it’s better to be prepared.
3.Cell Phone & battery pack – In this day & age, I don’t know anyone who can be away from their phone for more than 5 minutes. During NYFW, you are constantly checking out social media and posting updates so having a battery pack is super important for when your phone starts to die and you need a recharge.
4. Gum – Self Explanatory, everyone likes minty breath 🙂
5. Oil Blotting Papers – I’m super oily so I never leave home without blotting papers.
6. Urban Decay Naked on the Run – This palette saved me during this NYFW season. It is the ultimate beauty traveling kit. I usually keep a mini make up bag with me and mid day all the contents are randomly spread throughout my purse. This kit has all your needs in 1 case and has everything you need for a complete look or just a touch up. Here’s what is included: Eyeshadow: Dive (metallic rose w/golden micro-shimmer), Fix (soft taupe matte), Resist (medium metallic taupe), Dare (medium brown matte), Stun (metallic bronze w/light gold micro-shimmer) and 5050 (cool bisque satin). Bronzer: medium bronze matte. Blush: vibrant pink w/light shimmer. Perversion Mascara: blackest black. 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: Stag (deep brown satin). Naked Lipgloss: Sesso (rose w/pink shimmer). Everything about this palette is perfection. I often find myself reaching for it when I have limited time at home to get ready as well.
So ladies, what are the items you must have at all times in your bag?