With Christmas only a week away, I wanted to share some of my favorite things that I think would be perfect for the special lady in your life!
1. What’s better than beautiful flowers? …beautiful flowers that last 1+ years! MILA Maison Des Rose creates gorgeous arrangements of all sizes and colors (& price points!) and these bloooms not only smell incredible but they last so long. Why spend $100+ on roses that will last a week when you can get a bouquet that will stay beautiful for at least a year. This is the ultimate gift that keeps on giving.
2. If you have been following me for a while, then you know my love for IT Cosmetics. This new limited edition bush set includes your 5 essential full-size, ultra-plush brushes for your face and eyes—plus a bonus travel case that carries them in style!
3. I’m a sucker for gorgeous lippie sets. This limited-edition wardrobe of five mini ModernMatte Powder Lipsticks, from Shiseido, comes housed in a deluxe container for the holidays. This creamy, non-drying formula transforms into a weightless powder that wraps lips in velvety, matte pigment. Perfect set for the beauty lover in your life.
4. Thoughtfully is one of my favorite sites to pick up gifts on! This gift set includes 7 deliciously sweet champagne toppers to add a fun twist to everyone’s favorite bubbly beverage. Sunday brunch, Saturday night, Wednesday afternoon? Any time is a great time to pop champagne!
5. I have featured a Peter Thomas Roth set on the last 3 years of gift guides – that’s because they make some of the best skincare products. Multi-mask on the go with the Insta-Mask Kit, featuring three travel sizes of your favorite Peter Thomas Roth masks!
6. For this festive season, Amo Ferragamo sparkles with a ‘shiny black&gold’ dress code inspired by the most glamorous outfit of the year, made of luxurious studs. Inside, the iconic floral oriental fragrance eau de parfum.
7. I love a classic but fun beauty set and Too Faced makes some of the best! While you can’t go wrong by gifting any of there products, this Tutti Frutti Christmas Fruit Cake Kit is a winner for me. The perfect Tutti Frutti Christmas collection of deluxe Juicy Fruits Lip Glaze, Fresh Squeezed Highlighting Drops, and Pineapple Paradise Strobing Bronzer Highlighting Duo all in an exclusive fruit cake makeup bag!
8. I’m a sucker for subscription boxes. What I love about Box of Style is that it truly is the one subscription box that WOWs every time. Coveted seasonal finds by Rachel Zoe, this is the the ultimate luxury fashion and beauty subscription delivered four times per year. A one time purchase or a year subscription – either will be a hit this holiday season. Click HERE to get more information on the subscription and use promo code: PEARLS15 for $15 off!