My Nivea Giveaway is almost over! Click HERE to enter for a chance to win these goodies 🙂
I hope everyone is having a fabulous day so far! Over here in NJ it’s a little chilly and rainy so I decided to brighten up the day with an awesome giveaway. One month ago I published ‘Stay Moisturized with Nivea!‘ The post was filled with some of their products that I use to keep my skin and lips soft and moisturized during the frigid weather that is approaching that can cause your skin to become dull and dry. So what Nivea products will you receive? Here they are… 🙂
These are some of my FAVORITE products from Nivea and I think whoever the lucky winner is will LOVE them as well.
1. To be entered in this Giveaway, you have to be a US resident. While I appreciate ALL of my followers and all of the people who visit my blog daily from various countries, this package will be pretty heavy and the shipping cost will be too much for international shipping.
2. To be entered in this Giveaway, you must be following my blog.
3. To be entered in this Giveaway, you must comment below letting me know you follow Pearls & Paris. (*include any other other social media sites)
*For additional entries follow Pearls & Paris on
Twitter: @pearlsNparis_xo and/or Instagram: pearls_and_paris
The contest will last 3 weeks, ending on October 31st.
A BIG thank you to my friends at Nivea for providing me with the products for this giveaway!
The winner will be randomly selected.
As we transition into Fall and Winter, our skin can take a real beating. One of the keys to maintain healthy skin and keep it looking great during those cold months is to moisturize. I wanted to share with you some of the products I use to not only keep my skin hydrated but also my lips moisturized for long-lasting care.
Nivea Body Care:
Nivea Express Hydration – This lotion has an ultra light formula enriched with sea minerals. It absorbs within seconds and leaves the skin velvety soft.
Nivea Extended Moisture – This lotion is infused with Provitamin B5 and provides 48 hours of relief for dry and tight skin.
NIVEA’s exclusive Hydra IQ technology supports skin’s own hydration network to unleash deep, non-stop moisture that is long-lasting.
Nivea Bath Care:
Nivea Touch Of… – Nivea has 6 different moisturizing body wash products that leave your body feeling supremely smooth long after your shower. My 2 favorites are ‘Touch of Happiness’, which has an energizing orange blossom scent which awakens your senses and ‘Touch of Sparkle’, which is enriched in sparkling diamond powder and conditioners. It also has a beautiful scent of white calla blossoms.
Nivea Lip Care:
A Kiss of Smoothness – This is by far my favorite lip care product and I make sure to never the house without it. This tube is enriched with natural Shea Butter and Aloe and keeps your lips looking smooth beyond belief.
A Kiss of Olive Oil & Lemon – This product is enriched with lemon extract and Vitamin E. The moisturizing effects of olive oil and the power of lemons nourish dry, rough lips.
A Kiss of Recovery – This product has a new medicated formula with SPF 15 which is important to keep those lips protected from the sun. It instantly relieves cracked and chapped lips and keep those lips protected from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
Lip Butters – This product is available in Smooth Kiss, Raspberry Rose Kiss, Caramel Cream Kiss and Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss. They are all enriched with Shea Butter and Almond Oil and they all smell delicious!
To view all of Nivea’s products, click HERE.
What are your favorite Nivea products that keep your skin hydrated and moisturized?
Here’s a look at what was included in this months bag:
This month included a cute black patent leather bag!
1. This isn’t the first time Ipsy has included a Coastal Scents Shadow Palette Sample in one of the monthly bags. I actually really love this brand – the shadows stay on well and the colors are very bold and pigmented. Interested in trying one of their palettes out? Visit their website and enter code: Ipsy25 at checkout until 3/7/13 for 25% off your total purchase.
2. Pixi, Slawless & Poreless – there isn’t much NOT to love about a product that claims they are a miracle in a tube. This product is said to smooth out fine lines & hydrate while making pores instantly disappear and best of all…. it’s oil-free! visit their site and enter IPSYPIXI at checkout for 20% off your purchase until 3/7/13. Also check out some of their other products such as the Eye Bright Kit which I have my eyes on 🙂
3. Smokey Lash Kapow Mascara by POP Beauty is said to make lashes plump, long and luscious! It’s also made with a smudge free formula that adds volume while curling your lashes up. I’m a big mascara lover and you can never have too many, so I’m happy to add this to my collection. With code IPSYPOP you can receive 20% off your purchase on the Pop Beauty website until 3/7/13.
4. This Gel Eyeliner by Micabeauty was a nice treat! I can barely get a straight line with a standard eye pencil so it will take a lot of practice to get this Gel Liner perfect but I am excited to try it. It is highly pigmented and dries quickly for a non-smudge look. This Gel Liner is available in 6 fabulous colors. Check them out here and enter code: IPSY at checkout for 30% off.
5. Lash Card – basically, it’s a disposable Mascara Guard. I’ve never heard of these but what a great invention! How annoying is it when you are putting your mascara on and you get some on your lid? You then have to get makeup remover and put it on a q-tip …. this little gadget eliminates all of that plus smudging and clumping. With code: IPSY22 you can get 1 free with the purchase of 2.
Are you subscribed to Ipsy? What did you think about this months bag?
Click HERE to sign up!
Rihanna & MAC have teamed up for a MAJOR collaboration!
Four distinct color lines are set to debut throughout 2013 and will kick off with a signature red lipstick based on their infamous, Ruby Woo, which happens to be her favorite shade. RiRi Woo will debut in a MAC pop up shop in NY on May 4th & 5th. After the launch of her lipstick, she will release a Summer, Fall & Holiday collection. Her Holiday collection will feature Lipsticks, Nail Polishes, makeup bags and more.
MAC was asked whether Rihanna’s controversial personal life would pose a problem to the collaboration’s image, which they’re calling a truly organic creative endeavor “based on mutual admiration and respect,” MAC was quick to the point: “She’s a grown woman, and whatever makes her happy makes us happy. Life’s complicated. Far be it for us to judge.”
This collection is sure to sell out & I’m so excited to see the full line!