This post is brought to you by Vanity Planet and The Motherhood. As always, all opinions are my own.
Makeup brushes are one of those items that you can truly never have too many of – at least that is what I constantly tell myself. I have been through so many sets that include 5-6 of your basic everyday brushes and then end up having to purchase more individual ones for specific uses. Purchasing brushes like this basically means that when it comes time to pack for a trip, I end up tossing numerous brushes in the same bag as my makeup. I really wanted to find something that had all the different kinds of brushes I like but is also friendly when on the go.
The ‘Palette‘ is a 15 piece professional makeup brush collection from Vanity Planet and it is exactly what I was looking for. This set includes 1 rollout case and the following brushes:
1. Kabuki Brush – to apply mineral powder
2. Powder/Blush Brush – to apply powder foundation and blush
3. Flat Top Stippling Brush – to apply light powder or creamy products
4. Angled Contour Brush – for blending and contouring
5. Liquid Foundation Brush – to apply liquid foundation
6. Large Fan Brush – to apply blush, blending, highlights, and for brushing off excess powder
7. Concealer Brush – for concealing a concentrated area
8. Medium Blender – for blending
9. Smudging Brush – to smudge specific area of a smoky eye
10. Crease Shader – for controlled application of shadow on eye creases
11. Large Domed Shader – to shade powders and moisturizer-based products
12. Precision Concealer – to apply concealer to small, targeted areas
13. Rounded Liner Brush – for applying cream eyeliner products
14. Angled Lining Brush – for precise eyeliner application
15. Lip Liner Brush with cap – to apply lip liner for a smooth contour
These 15 brushes will work for you to achieve any look you are going for so no need to buy any additional to add to this set. The rollout case is my absolute favorite.
It allows you to keep all of your brushes in one space so they are organized and has a protective flap that keeps your brushes clean. This set is super compact and is perfect for when on the go. They are cruelty free and made with premium synthetic bristles that have a super soft and silk feel. I have been using them for a few weeks and the larger powder brushes work so well for my everyday makeup look. They also clean easily while maintaining their shape.
This brush set retails for $100 but is currently on sale for $80.
GUESS WHAT? I have a special 70% off promo code for my readers which will bring the price down to $24!!!!! That price is a steal for such a great set. Click HERE to check out the details on this set and enter promo code: Pearls70 at checkout for the additional discount.